Over the years I have traveled to many places in many ways. I’ve tried a lot of different resources to manage those Journeys. Some have worked brilliantly and some have not. Below are some of my favorites that I keep coming back to, time after time, because they work. Along with those are links to Travel Bloggers that all have their own spin on travel and seeing this amazing world of ours.
Their products Rock! I can’t just say I like their stuff. Those of you who know me, know I have to tell a story about it…
I love the way I can search on Momondo and find all sorts of different destinations than I might have originally been thinking of based on time of year, starting point, etc. For example, if you want to go somewhere warm and are leaving Seattle, type in Departure Seattle and then type in Anywhere in the destination and see what it pulls up. You might be surprised!
- And There She Goes Again : Nisha blogs primarily about getting great escapes with weekend itineraies.
- Bobo and ChiChi : They are traveling and living overseas. They post some amazing hyper-lapse photography and stories!
- Foodie Flashpacker : Nathan seeks out new food experiences wherever he goes and travels somewhere between a backpacker and luxury travel.
- The TRVL Blog : Nathan is travelling around the world and shows you how to travel cheaper and smarter.
- Wet Nose Escapades : This is a really fun twist on Healthy Travel with a focus on traveling with a dog and staying healthy along the way
***Disclosure: Please be aware that some of these links are affiliate links and I would earn a commission if you use the link. You will not incur any additional cost by using the link. It will help support this website and mitigate having ads all over it. I have used every one of the products listed and I believe in them and that is why I feel good about recommending them.